- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
District Court Clerk
The District Court Clerk works closely with the District Judge and the Chief of Police to keep the functions of the district court running smooth.
Listed below are a few of the things the Court Clerk is responsible for:
- Performs general clerical support for the Mayor
- Collects and prepars data for reports for the Mayor
- Processes traffic citation, constructs files, etc.
- Develops court dockets and maintains court records and warrant control.
- Monitors case dispositions for compliance with court orders.
- Receives, longs and indexes incoming filings, citation, and complaints.
- Takes appropriate action for delinquent payments.
- Reconciles monthly bank statement, transaction journal and trust account preparation and submittal of montly caseload statistical report.
Laura Beth Evans
P O Box 783, Hampton, AR 71744